In our opinion, it is important that students have time to encourage them to develop their interests and apply their imagination. We have organized some activities and simple excursions, which include culture, wildlife, environment, hiking, sightseeing, languages, dancing and singing, all of which constitute an educational trip for all. We can organize this student trip through a school, university, sports or church club. A person will enjoy the trip.
During their stay, participants will participate in a one-hour language course with Nepali language teachers and cultural trainers with experience every day, and each participant should keep a journal. The Nepalese culture is very friendly and open, and the participants feel like part of the family. On this trip, you will be guided and take a luxurious tour with air conditioning. During the tour of the city, most hotels are three to four stars and are the basic standard for hiking. All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) are provided throughout the trip.
- Day 01 –Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters). Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02 –Guided sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley including Bhaktapur, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Monkey Temple, by tourist vehicle. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 03 –Drive to Pokhara by tourist vehicle, 6 hrs. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04– Guided sightseeing around Pokhara place includes Phewa & Begnas Lakes, Seti River Gorges, Devi’s fall, Gupteswar Cave, Tibetan Refugee Camps and Museums. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05 –Half an hour drive to Phedi and trek up to Dhampus Village 4 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
- Day 06 –Trek down to Phedi from Dhampus 3 hours. Overnight at hotel
- Day 07 –Drive to Sarankot for sunrise and Mountain View then drive to Chitwan National Park by tourist vehicle, 6 hrs. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 08 –Activities in Chitwan National Park. Overnight at Resort.
- Day 09 –Drive back to Kathmandu by tourist vehicle, 6 hrs. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 10 –Everest Flight and free day in Kathmandu to visit the and Farewell Dinner in the evening. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 11 – Transfer to airport for your final departure
- Group Size1-15(Customize your Trip on Request)
- DestinationKathmandu, Nepal
- Max Altitude5545m/1819ft
- MealsFull Board During Trek
- Accommodation3-star & Tea House
- Trip StyleLodge Trek
- ActivitySightseeing and Trekking
Request Price and full detail of this tour.----------------------
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash.
- Hair brush or comb, hair ties, barrettes/bobby pins.
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Sunscreen and face lotion with SPF.
- Night time Moisturizer/Lotion.
- If under any medication, enough stock ... View All