We organize your marriage in a traditional Hindu or Buddhist culture.
- The groom and the bride wear typical Nepalese wedding costumes
- We will help you with legal marriage documents.
If you are a couple in Nepal, HAN brings a special marriage to our clients. The plan was named “Nepal Moon “.
If you are a love bird that enjoys any HAN travel package and wishes to transform your dream into a reality, Nepal transforms into a married couple, then we are here to fulfill your wishes. We can celebrate weddings at high altitudes, such as the Everest base camp, the Buddhist temple or the Hindu temple.
Traditional Hindu marriages are carried out by Hindu shepherds on the premise of the temple or in any decorative place to qualify them to worship the gods in the temple. The bride and groom are dressed in typical Nepal wedding attire, the bride is dressed in red everywhere. The typical awakening of the bride includes red sari, red veil and ornaments. The groom wears a coat, Daura-suruwal and Nepalese topi (hat). The groom placed the red powder (‘Sindur’) on the bride’s head. In the same way, traditional Buddhist marriages are celebrated in Gamba by Buddhist lamas or pastors.
In Nepal, a party after marriage is a must. Your wedding and party will be done the way you want. So do not worry about the cost! The cost of the entire program starts at 2842$, depending on the location and size of the party you want to organize. It is very important that we help you with the legal documents of the marriage. We will also provide you with a written proof of the wedding from your side.
Note: The above information is a guide and a standard template that we can adapt to your requirements to meet your specific requirements. Contact us for detailed daily advice, including pricing, inclusion and exclusion. Prices vary according to the accommodation standards we use for this trip.
- Group Size1-15(Customize your Trip on Request)
- DestinationKathmandu, Nepal
- Max Altitude5545m/1819ft
- MealsFull Board During Trek
- Accommodation3-star & Tea House
- Trip StyleLodge Trek
- ActivitySightseeing and Trekking
Request Price and full detail of this tour.----------------------
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash.
- Hair brush or comb, hair ties, barrettes/bobby pins.
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Sunscreen and face lotion with SPF.
- Night time Moisturizer/Lotion.
- If under any medication, enough stock ... View All